Girlwise: How to Be Confident, Capable, Cool and in Control
The Ultimate Teen Girl Bible
What do you do when . . . you're at the lunch table and you knock your soda over into someone's lap? Or, you need a job? You hate your clothes? You're broke? Inside, more than 100 experts tell you how to deal with these problems and so much more. GirlWise is one-stop shopping for all the stuff you want to, you need to, you MUST know!
GirlWise includes contributions by:
• Hillary Carlip, author of Girl Power
• Atoosa Rubenstein, editor-in-chief of CosmoGIRL!
• Nancy Gruver, publisher of New Moon
• Laura McEwen, Publisher of YM
• Marci Shimoff, coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
• Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries
• Brandon Holley, editor-in-chief of ELLEgirl
• Isabel González, senior associate editor of Teen People
You'll find great tips from experts in fashion, business, etiquette, sports, and more to help you become the Ultimate Teen Girl - confident, capable, comfortable, cool, conscious, and taking control of your life. No more helpless females here!